Wednesday 30 May 2012

Well what a HOT weekend we all had in Middleton Hall, Milton Keynes  at the MK Handmade and Vintage fair . First of all I would like to thank all my super customers for coming along and braving the heat instead of lounging around in their gardens. It was lovely to meet you all and thank you for supporting me and my work. The fair was another success for the makers and sellers and for the shopping centre, the footfall was great considering that it was so hot out there. Jacqui the organiser is the perfect hostess and makes the fair what it is, thank you darling.
Lots of wonderful goodies to buy both vintage and handmade.

http://www.mk-handmade-and-vintage.co.uk/

If you have never been to the fair then you must come along next time as it is one not to be missed.

I was so busy that I only took a few pics of my stand. Here you go.



I had for sale lots of my famous tablecloth jackets and tailored altered jackets and they were quite a hit with the admiring customers.
Homes and Antiques magazine came along to our fair and have written a brilliant report on their website and I am featured on there. Wow I am nearly famous! Thank you to Alice , the roving reporter. And to the really lovely mother and daughter who purchased my wares.

http://www.homesandantiques.com/feature/ha-mk-handmade-vintage-weekend-extravaganza




Here are some pics of my vintage creations.





Many of them are 'patched' with my drawings and text in free motion embroidery. All are decorated with antique laces and trims. 
Very sweet and cool for the Spring and Summer weather. They look perfect with both jeans or an evening dress. 
Please contact me if you are interested. Each one is unique and they sell fast. 
Looking forward to the next show in September. However I will be in Middleton Hall in July for the MK Street Bazaar. See you there folks. 



2 comments:

margaret said...

I cannot believe I was down your way from 24th to 27th and did not know about your show.Would have come had I have known and I know Sarah who I was staying with in Buckingham would have loved it too, she makes the most beautiful christening gowns.I got the coach to and back from MK coachways, never mind another time.
Your stall looks great and lovely to see photos of some of your goodies.

jasmoonbutterfly said...

Hi Sally please can you pop over to ADO members page on Facebook as undergoing some transformation, thank you x